Contribute to the success of our customers by delivering an industry-leading high quality precision machined product at a reasonable price.
- We strive to improve the lives of our customers, employees, and stakeholders
- We relentlessly work to eliminate waste in our processes and prices
- We are socially and environmentally responsible in all aspects of our business
- We provide a safe and fulfilling environment for our employees
- The success of the business is driven by teamwork and employee engagement
Located in Waunakee, Wisconsin, Savannah Company has been a trusted source for precision machining since 1996. With 40 pieces of CNC equipment as well as manual support equipment, Savannah is positioned to deliver industry-leading, high quality machined products at a reasonable price.
Specializing in CNC Milling and Turning, Savannah Company serves various industries including Analytical Instrumentation, Automation & Robotics, and General CNC Contract Machining.
Savannah Company allows the following benefits to the customer:
- Continuous improvement and risk management systems
- Corrective action processes to reduce variation
- Cost reductions and performance improvements
Our highly skilled, professional team is dedicated to quality, efficiency, and superior customer service.