Prototyping and Product Development
Savannah prides itself with providing highly personalized support for every step of product development. Whether it is prototyping or reverse engineering, our programmers and machinists keep an open line of communication with our customers to guarantee high quality, precision parts.
With 40 pieces of CNC equipment as well as manual support equipment along with our machining expertise and experience, Savannah is a trusted source for precision prototypes, short run, and production run products.
A majority of the parts we manufacture are aluminum, however, we do work with most metals and plastics as well.
Savannah also provides value-added finishing services to ensure superior quality parts are delivered in a timely manner.
In House services
- Vibratory, bead blast, scotchbrite.
- We prefer to mask product for paint in house to ensure the highest quality standards we require are met.
- Light assembly
- Powder coat
- Silk Screen
- And anything else our customers request.
- Mastergage 3D CMM
- Mitutoyo Optical Comparator
- Full array of gage pins and manual measuring instruments
We do offer inventory management services to all customers. We can manage consignment, kanban, safety stock, and supplier agreements to ensure short lead times.